Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall


I love Fall. How can you not love fall. There are so many things about this season that make me happy! I live in Texas so there is no "real" seasons. I think sometimes Spring and Fall get skipped because it seems to get hot in March and stay hot till November!

Pumpkin Spice Latte


Chimy's Before football games, fun with friends at football games and most of all FOOTBALL! Saturdays are now more complete with some College Game Day on TV and some Red Raider First Downs to look forwards too!

Not so favorite thing:

A cold. I was in the dust storm that blew in while watching the season opener at TTU. It lead to a week worth of taking these meds! I can't believe it is only the second week of September and I have already had a sinus infection/cold!


Happy Fall!!!!








1 comment:

  1. aww jess I am sorry you got sick!! but the game was worth it right>!? :) I am jealous that your Saturdays are complete...mine feel so empty! Go see my parents tailgate next home game!!!

    ReplyDelete