Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Standing Still

I started my new job today! I am very excited to finally be a full time employee! Today was such a good day, (except for the fact that I over slept.) I am excited to finally be paying my own bills and living on my own for the first time!
I have to thank everyone for praying for me as well as keeping me encouraged! It means the world and I really don't know what I would have done without it! Thank you!
Now that I have a job, I am finding myself wondering if it is really what I want. Recently I have learned so much about my relationship with Christ. I have grown over the past few years but nothing like the past few months. I have completely realized that He is in control and that why in the world do I think I can constantly take care of things myself when all it does is stress me out! These past few months have been a roller coaster ride of emotions as well as much mental pain and growing. I wouldn't trade it for the world and I won't regret anything that has happened. But for some reason I feel as if the world is passing me by. As if I'm standing still and letting life happen without being a part of it. Why? I guess I can only fix this and get on with life without being stressed out!
On a side note:
Can't wait till my first paycheck!!! Wahoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment