Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

First Post

I have decided that there might be enough going on in my life that I should let others know about! So here I am!

This week, even though it is just Monday, has started out great. Brad Paisley was amazing! So much fun! And today I was able to meet with my mentor. He has been helping me with my job hunting! Hopefully something will happen soon. As of today I have been applying for jobs that are going to be beneficial to me and my aptitudes. I went and took an aptitude test last week and it taught me so much about myself that I already knew and stuff that I had no idea I was good at! (The test told me I was creative!! So excited about that!!!) So Mike (my mentor) has helped me figure out a job that would be exciting for me to have as well as match my aptitudes! So watch out banks here I come! I am going to (cross your fingers) be a loan officer!

So please keep praying about me getting a job!

Here are a few pictures from Brad Paisley-


Brad Paisley-Amazing Guitar Player




I think I counted 7 or 8 guitars. Most of them were paisley print!
(So is my shirt ;))


1 comment:

  1. Yay for being in the blogging world! and Yay for becoming a loan officer! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete